ZIMARED® PLUS is a pectolytic enzyme 25 % more active than the previous formulation ZIMARED®.
This is a pectolytic enzyme in powder form, containing PG, PL, and residual cellulase, hemicellulase, and protease activity.
Its use in an apportioned way during maceration processes for red wines, as is suggested in EV Procedures permits to:
• anticipate the extraction of anthocyanins via its action of rupturing cells and vacuoles
• promote the extraction of tannic polyphenols, necessary for the formation of stabile compounds with the anthocyanins
• reduce contact time and the number of stirrings and pump-overs
• improve filtration and clarification operations
• increase the yield of flower must.