Enzyme preparation for the production of red wines, which facilitates the extraction of anthocyanins and polyphenols.
Zimared® Plus is a pectolytic enzyme used during maceration for producing red wines. It allows:
- the extraction of anthocyanins to be anticipated
- the extraction of tannin-like polyphenols to be facilitated
- the contact time and the number of punch downs and pump overs to be reduced
- clarification and filtration procedures to be improved
- the liquid-to-solid ratio to be increased
For best results gradually add Zimared® Plus in an aliquoted fashion during maceration, as recommended by the specific procedures available through our Technical Service.
For a specific extraction style, the differentiated use of more enzymes during red wine vinification is appealing: Exrared L and Zimarom®.